State Policy and Legislation
AACTE advocates for the educator preparation profession at the federal and state level. AACTE’s state policy work is guided by the Advisory Council of State Representatives (ACSR). ACSR periodically releases state policy statements and other resources that represent a consensus view of over 1,100 educator preparation providers on important policies related to their work.
State Policy & Legislation Resources
- State Policymakers Contact Lists | 30 July, 2018
- ACSR State Policy Resources | 25 July, 2016
- State Policy Tracker | 31 October, 2016
- State Policy Statements to Enhance Educator Preparation | 22 July, 2016
- State Policy Principles for Strengthening the Educator Pipeline | 17 June, 2013
- 2016 ACSR State Policy Statements – Customizable Template | 2 August, 2016
- 2016 Op-Ed Prompts | 2 August, 2016 view 1 more...
- Webinar - State Policy Tracker Demonstration | 18 April, 2016
- Teaching Fellows Program Act | 30 January, 2014