July 2017 Federal Update
Wednesday, July 26, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
As Congress prepares to depart Washington, DC, for its August recess, time is running out to address the debt ceiling (which is reached July 28) as well as to meet the September 30 deadline for completing the FY18 appropriations process. Learn the outlook for the fall and what advocacy you can undertake when your members of Congress are back home. After the presentation, there will be time for questions. A recording of the webinar will be made available in AACTE’s Resource Library.
Presenter: Deborah Koolbeck, Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
The call for entries is open for the Outstanding Book Award and Outstanding Dissertation Award. Submissions for other AACTE awards will open later this spring.
- Outstanding Book Award: May 3, 2018
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA