July 2017 Federal Update
Tuesday, July 25, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
As Congress pushes forward on the appropriations process without a FY2018 budget resolution, debates include what will be implemented from the president’s budget request. Conversations are also beginning on the reauthorization of the Higher Education Act, as well as on possibly cutting August recess short. This webinar will cover these subjects and others, as well as advocacy actions that you can take to engage in the process. Following the presentation, there will be time for questions. A recording of the webinar will be made available in AACTE’s Resource Library.
Presenter: Deborah Koolbeck, Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
The call for entries is open for the Outstanding Book Award and Outstanding Dissertation Award. Submissions for other AACTE awards will open later this spring.
- Outstanding Book Award: May 3, 2018
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA