History of Holmes
Tuesday, October 24, 4:00-5:00 p.m. EDT
In this webinar, current and past Holmes Scholars will discuss the origins and evolution of the AACTE Holmes Program and the community that has grown around it for the last 26 years. Learn about the focus and impact of the Holmes Program throughout the pages of time, within AACTE and beyond. Time will be provided for Q&A, and the webinar will be recorded for later viewing.
- Dana N. Dunwoody, Holmes Scholar, Boston University
- Cherjanet Lenzy, Holmes Scholar, University of Northern Colorado
- Nina Nagib, Holmes Scholar, Rowan University
- Carolyn Walker Hopp, Ph.D., Holmes Coordinator, University of Central Florida
Call for Entries: 2018 AACTE Awards
See What You Missed in 2017
Visit the Learning Center to watch video recordings from previous Annual Meetings. Welcome Sessions and Speaker Spotlight Sessions are public, while other recordings are available only to conference registrants.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2018 - March 1-3, Baltimore Convention Center | Baltimore, MD
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA