History of Holmes
Tuesday, October 24, 4:00-5:00 p.m. EDT
In this webinar, current and past Holmes Scholars will discuss the origins and evolution of the AACTE Holmes Program and the community that has grown around it for the last 26 years. Learn about the focus and impact of the Holmes Program throughout the pages of time, within AACTE and beyond. Time will be provided for Q&A, and the webinar will be recorded for later viewing.
- Dana N. Dunwoody, Holmes Scholar, Boston University
- Cherjanet Lenzy, Holmes Scholar, University of Northern Colorado
- Nina Nagib, Holmes Scholar, Rowan University
- Carolyn Walker Hopp, Ph.D., Holmes Coordinator, University of Central Florida
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
AACTE invites submissions for its 2019 awards!
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
- Best Practice and Professional Achievement Awards: October 10, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA