December 2017 Federal Update
Thursday, December 14, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. EST
The clock is ticking and there is much to be done before Congress enters recess and prepares for the second session of the 115th Congress. What is the prognosis on tax reform? Will we see a bill reauthorizing the Higher Education Act before 2018? With so much piled on Congress’s plate, what will get done and what will not? How can you affect the process?
This webinar will include a presentation and time for Q & A. It also will be recorded and posted in the AACTE Resource Library for future reference.
Presenter: Deborah Koolbeck, Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
AACTE invites submissions for its 2019 awards!
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
- Best Practice and Professional Achievement Awards: October 10, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA