January 2018 Federal Update
Wednesday, January 24, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST
Join fellow AACTE members to learn what is unfolding in Washington, DC, following the short congressional recess for the holidays. What transpired as Congress approached its deadline of January 19 for the continuing resolution? Has the Senate HELP Committee started on HEA reauthorization? Will the House HEA bill move to the floor for a vote anytime soon? What is the prediction of funding for education programs in Fiscal Year 2019?
This webinar will include a presentation and time for Q & A. It also will be recorded and posted in the AACTE Resource Library for future reference. Visit the federal page of the AACTE Advocacy Center for quick access to past Federal Update webinars.
Presenter: Deborah Koolbeck, Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
AACTE invites submissions for its 2019 awards!
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
- Best Practice and Professional Achievement Awards: October 10, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA