Diversifying the Teacher Pipeline at CSU Fullerton and Northeastern Illinois University: Lessons From AACTE’s NIC
Thursday, July 27, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT
In this last installment of a four-part webinar series, presenters from California State University, Fullerton and Northeastern Illinois University, two of the 10 teams that comprise the AACTE Black and Hispanic/Latino Male Teachers Initiative Networked Improvement Community (NIC), will discuss their experiences and findings as participants in the NIC process.
Their presentations will highlight how using improvement science as a pathway for investigation has directed – and changed – recruitment and retention practice at their institutions. Their stories will also be featured as case studies in a conceptual framework paper being developed by the NIC for release later this year. Join the webinar for a sneak preview of the paper’s findings and recommendations!
The webinar will include time for Q&A with participants and will be recorded for future reference.
- Ernest Black, Director, CalState TEACH, California State University, Fullerton
- Alberto López-Carrasquillo, Associate Dean & Licensure Officer, Northeastern Illinois University
- Amanda Lester, Associate Director for Member Engagement and Support, AACTE
See What You Missed in 2017
Visit the Learning Center to watch video recordings from previous Annual Meetings. Welcome Sessions and Speaker Spotlight Sessions are public, while other recordings are available only to conference registrants.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2018 - March 1-3, Baltimore Convention Center | Baltimore, MD
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA