Quality Support Workshops
This event is cancelled until further notice.
AACTE’s Quality Support Workshops provide a focused opportunity for educator preparation providers to design or refine action plans for assuring and improving the quality of their programs. Each workshop is facilitated by experienced professionals who guide participants in investigating the elements of quality programs, using data to analyze program strengths and weaknesses, and understanding how quality assurance intersects with accountability policies and processes. In 2 days of interactive sessions, attendees gain new perspectives on quality assurance, work through thorny problems of practice, and share ideas with peers while developing their own quality assurance plans.
- Beginner and advanced tracks
- Multiple sessions on key topics with consistent facilitators to promote a progression of learning
- Interactive formats including “problems of practice” analysis, case studies, and role play
- Peer-to-peer learning opportunities in all sessions
- “Office hours” with session facilitators so teams can dig deeper on specific challenges
- Team work time devoted to producing or refining a quality assurance action plan